Friday, January 12, 2007

Lots of stuff finished!!! Partially because I've been crocheting a lot partially because I'm really bad at keeping up with my blog lol.

First a not so short "Short and Sweet" from the Happy Hooker Book. It's my first sweater and I made it for myself but it's a little to big for me ... I'm not really lovin it on me. I will probably give it as a gift for christmas next year

This is a scrap scarf I did for my mom, not the best picture but alas I already gave it to her so I can't take another.

Another Scrap Scarf this one is for my aunt :)


A baby blanky in Beth's Little Star patern

A small blanky for my son in the shape of an octopus :)


I'm still working on an afghan for my sister and a spiral scarf for MIL. Gavin wants me to make him a sweater vest from the Candy Tot's book for which I just ordered the yarn from Knit Pick's last night, so I will be starting on that very soon :)

No comments: